The specifications of a metal shelf are the basis for a safe design of it.
- In order to obtain a secure design, at least the following information must be provided to the installation designer.
- Geographical situation of the place where the metal shelves are located.
- Nature, characteristics and soil resistance.
- Characteristics of the building and surface where the shelves are located, with the specification of exposure to wind, weather, seismology, chemical agents, etc.
- Characteristics of the largest maintenance equipment to be used, (maximum permissible load, dimensional requirements, number of masts, maximum working heights, turning radius, operating tolerances, etc.).
- Work system (work shifts, load rotation, shipment preparation, etc.)
- Characteristics of the merchandise and palletized cargo units to be stored including pallets, with forks and other supports used for the cargo unit.
- All available information on possible future changes (planned extensions, change of palletizing system, stored products, etc.)
- Specific regulations to be met by the installation depending on the type of merchandise stored.
Minimum protection requirements should be considered in industrial shelving.
It is important to know everything that implies where you are going to leave your material. Write us at email@example.com